history problem

  • Joseph Kareh
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2011
      Dear Forum

      i turn off the PC at night and turn it on back again in the morning,
      i realize recently that the history file start downloading the data
      weather from my console at a random time and do not from the
      time where my PC was tuned off.

      ext         yesterday i trun off my PC at 12.10am
                    today i turn it on at 6.30am
                    history data copied start from 3am

      the period from 12.10am till 3am disappeared!!!

      did anyone face this issue ???

      Regards,

      Joseph A. Kareh
      josephkareh@...