Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: What causes failure to read Storm Alert from console?

  • Jaye Ellen Burke
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 27 7:12 AM
      yes, -6 is the correct time zone, and (me being a time fanatic) have a house full of atomic clocks.  Somehow my console time changed and I corrected it.  Everything is up and running, and fingers are crossed that Gallatin dodges the next round of storns due shortly.

      Jaye Ellen KTNGALLA2

      On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 4:59 AM, wuhu_software <wuhu_software@...> wrote:

      Jaye Ellen,

      I set up you system so PC time is compared against the console. If the console clock is off, the PC sends it's time to the console. This would require that the time zone is set correctly on the display. Also, with the new daylight saving time rules, the console could display the incorrect time but internally it has the correct time. We can turn that off if you want. If you can, check the time zone setting in the console, I think it should be set to -6 for your time zone?