Re: Weather Radio Upload Question

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 23, 2011
      Not sure about the new design but the classic has a link to weather radio.
    • KNHBRIST1
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 23, 2011
        OK I have it uploading to WU now.
        Only issue I had was that the MP3 Option did not come up using the LAME dll that was suggested on the Edcast site. I found another LAME dll and now it works.
        Only difference I see is the transfer rate is just ove 100 kbps transfer rate even though I have 16 on the setup.
        Transmission sounds OK.