Weather Radio Upload Question

  • KNHBRIST1
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 23, 2011
      Is anyone with Windows 7 uploading the weather radio broadcasts to WU?
      Just wondering if there is any unique issues with setting ity up with Windows 7.
      Thanks, Steve
    • Ken
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 23, 2011
        Not sure about the new design but the classic has a link to weather radio.
      • KNHBRIST1
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 23, 2011
          OK I have it uploading to WU now.
          Only issue I had was that the MP3 Option did not come up using the LAME dll that was suggested on the Edcast site. I found another LAME dll and now it works.
          Only difference I see is the transfer rate is just ove 100 kbps transfer rate even though I have 16 on the setup.
          Transmission sounds OK.