Re: Pressure varies with temperature

  • Rick
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 18, 2011
      Cwop doesn't say EXACTLY what stations they use to get their analysis lie, but I suspect if the station near you is doing pretty well, I'd stay fairly close to his barometer reading.

      Here I have two airports with in 20 miles One is very accurate the other gets flaky with its public data to CWOP I tend to be a bit closer in distance to the flaky data but I keep my settings fairly close to the more reliable bigger airport.

      Rick

      KOHWAPAK1
      CW7240
      www.wapakweather.com