Re: WUHU periodically stops updating Weather Underground

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7, 2011
      The software will continue to try to upload even if more errors happen. Based on the error, it has something to do with you DNS server.

      The next time this happens, open a command console then execute:

      ipconfig /flushdns

      to flush the DNS records. Let me know if that works and I will add an optional key to flush the DNS automatically at some frequency.