Re: Honeywell TN924W

  • wilfredo burgoa
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 5, 2011
      Hi,

      I desire to use WUHU software for upload data of Weather Station Honeywell TN924W. The question is: how I do.

      Thanks in advance
      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 5, 2011
        Are you running Weather Capture Advance? If not, D/L here:

        http://www.honeywellweatherstations.com/Support.html

        In the WUHU setup, under general settings, set the Console Type to:

        'TE923 - Records text file (records.txt)'

        In the File: edit box, enter the complete path to the records.txt file that is generated by Weather Capture Advance. See WCA options for the location of this file and the frequency that it is written.

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, wilfredo burgoa <anwibuma@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >

        > I desire to use WUHU software for upload data of Weather Station Honeywell TN924W. The question is: how I do.
        >

        > Thanks in advance

      • wilfredo burgoa
        Message 3 of 16 , Apr 5, 2011
          Hi,

          Excuse, I download and running Weather Capture Advance with the main unit.

          1.- Nevertheless, WUHU software, the unloading place can indicate me.

          2.- How I do for RESET main unit Honeywell TN924W. In order to upload data new and thus to use WUHU software.

          Message 4 of 16 , Apr 6, 2011
            I do not understand your question. Can you rephrase?

            The Weather Capture Advance will generate the records.txt file. Search your hard drive for it's location.

            This file is updated from 1 to 5 (or more) depending on the options set within Weather Capture Advance.

            After you setup WUHU to monitor the file in the setup, you must press the Start button on the main screen then wait for the records.txt file to be updated.

            --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, wilfredo burgoa <anwibuma@...> wrote:

            > Hi,
            >
            > Excuse, I download and running Weather Capture Advance with the main unit.
            >
            > 1.- Nevertheless, WUHU software, the unloading place can indicate me.
            >
            > 2.- How I do for RESET main unit Honeywell TN924W. In order to upload data new and thus to use WUHU software.
            >
            > Thanks in advance

          • wilfredo burgoa
            Message 5 of 16 , Apr 6, 2011
              Dear WUHU,

              1.- I desire download WUHU software for Honeywell TN924W.

              2.- How I  RESET main unit Honeywell TN924W. In order to upload data new and thus to use WUHU software.

              Message 6 of 16 , Apr 6, 2011
                1) If you are asking for the WUHU download page:

                http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/

                2) You should not need to Reset the station. Only new data can be seen and recorded by WUHU.

                --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, wilfredo burgoa <anwibuma@...> wrote:

                > Dear WUHU,
                >
                > 1.- I desire download WUHU software for Honeywell TN924W.
                >
                > 2.- How I  RESET main unit Honeywell TN924W. In order to upload data new and thus to use WUHU software.
                >
                > Thanks in advance

              • wilfredo burgoa
                Message 7 of 16 , Apr 7, 2011
                  Hi,

                  1.- In the page awekas upload my weather station honeywell TN924W, my question: why there is registry of data. I am making use of WUHU software.

                  2.- The page is: http://www.awekas.at/en/instrument.php?id=8170

                  Message 8 of 16 , Apr 7, 2011
                    Did you create an account on the Awekas website then enter this data in to the WUHU Setup? Click the Setup button, then click the AWEKAS tab. In order to make changes, you must first press the Stop button on the main WUHU screen.

                    --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, wilfredo burgoa <anwibuma@...> wrote:

                    > Hi,
                    >
                    > 1.- In the page awekas upload my weather station honeywell TN924W, my question: why there is registry of data. I am making use of WUHU software.
                    >
                    > 2.- The page is: http://www.awekas.at/en/instrument.php?id=8170
                    >
                    > Thanks in advance

                  • wilfredo burgoa
                    Message 9 of 16 , Apr 8, 2011
                      Hi,

                      I create account on the Awekas website then enter this data in to the WUHU Setup.

                      In the Console Type and Data Source(Serial Port or File Monitoring):

                      Type: TE923 - Records text file (records.txt)
                      File: C:\Archivos de programa\Weather Capture Advance\RECORDS.txt

                      Misc General Settings:

                      Minimum Upload (In Seconds): 600
                      Hours of weather data in memory: 24

                      Awekas tab:

                      Enable Uploads: Yes

                      Station ID: What is placed here
                      Password: What is placed here

                      Thanks in advanced

                      Message 10 of 16 , Apr 8, 2011

                        This is your account name and password created at the AWEKAS website.