WS2350 recording interval

  • pierre.casal
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2011
      Hello,
      First of all thanks for your software which perfectly replace HW.
      My question is : do you plan to implement some way to change the recording interval of the weather station ?
      This is because my WUHU is not running all the time and when I'm on holidays, I'm obliged to use HW to set the appropriate recording interval.

      Thanks for your answer
      Pierre
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2011
        Pierre,

        There are no plans to enable an interface within WUHU to change the history interval. Once you set this value with HW, you should not need to set it again (at least not very often).

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "pierre.casal" <pcasal@...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        > First of all thanks for your software which perfectly replace HW.
        > My question is : do you plan to implement some way to change the recording interval of the weather station ?
        > This is because my WUHU is not running all the time and when I'm on holidays, I'm obliged to use HW to set the appropriate recording interval.
        >
        > Thanks for your answer
        > Pierre

      • pierre.casal
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 6, 2011