Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: WebCam

  • Phil Potter
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 3, 2011
      It DOES seem to take forever for the images to start coming through. I
      think I had the same impression; that it wasn't working...

      I ended up using ConquerCam... it worked for me when I couldn't get
      others to work... maybe it's just me.

      Phil
    • Bob Tyszka
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 3, 2011
        On 4/3/11 5:50 PM, Phil Potter wrote:

        It DOES seem to take forever for the images to start coming through. I
        think I had the same impression; that it wasn't working...

        I ended up using ConquerCam... it worked for me when I couldn't get
        others to work... maybe it's just me.

        Phil

        Hi Phil;

            Thanks for the help.  Currently my computer is in the shop.  I upgraded the RAM, but it would not boot and I could not find the problem.  Hopefully, I will have it back on Monday evening.  I have been corresponding with another Where's James user.  He sent me his settings and I will try that when I get the computer.  If I still have problems I will try the ConquerCam.

        Take Care;

        Bob T.
      • Don Lafferty