Re: [wuhu_software_group] Lacross WS 2317

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 2, 2011
      I'm using a ASUS netbook with Windows 7 basic installed connected to a WS-2316 via a
      Serial to USB converter supplied by LaCrosse.

      I too moved to light-weight netbook to keep my WS-2316 and WUHU/WU up and
      running all the time, rather than a large power hungry desktop.

      I have not had a problem using the LaCrosse USB converter on Windows 7 locking up -
      maybe Microsoft now has a good driver for these inexpensive serial to USB converters.

      -Mike