Help with an EMGO Receiver

  • Eric H
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2011
      I recently purchased a kit for the EMGO Receiver and I'm having a heck of a time reading the schematics. I have the USB version and I'm mainy trying to figure out which of the wire bridges and 100nf capacitors I'm supposed to install and which ones I'm not. I've never seen any schematics quite like these.. Can anyone shed some light on this?