Re: [wuhu_software_group] solar shield SRS 100 LX

  • Douglas Davis
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 22, 2011
      Joseph,
       I have the same setup as yours, yes take the original housing cover off. I have had the shield in place without the original cover now for over a year, with no problems.
      I originally had the cover on, but found out that the senor, ran some 3 to 5 degrees hotter. Once removed, and with some checking with other stations in my area via WU, I found that my temperature, and humidity rates were about the same.

      Doug