Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: signal lost

  • Joseph Kareh
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 19, 2011

      Joseph A. Kareh
      josephkareh@...

      From: wuhu_software <wuhu_software@...>
      To: wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sat, March 19, 2011 11:31:21 PM
      Subject: [wuhu_software_group] Re: signal lost

      Is the PC A/C cord plugged in to the same power source as the console power pack? If not, try using a power strip to make sure that they are on the same A/C outlet.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Kareh <josephkareh@...> wrote:

      > can you clarify plz
      >  Joseph A. Kareh
      > josephkareh@...

      yes the pc and the base are on the same power source, i tried to connect the base on a laptop

      same problem persiste, but when i unplug the power of the laptop the station work good

      i think its power problem as you say (ground) dont you think?

      regards