Re: signal lost

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 19, 2011
      Try running the console on batteries, removing the power-pack from the console, then see if you can connect the console to the PC. This is just a test to see if there is a grounding issue.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Kareh <josephkareh@...> wrote:

      >  Dear all
      >
      > i am using ws2316u everything is going well inWireless mode use , therefore if i
      > use the cable between the base and the sensor i am losing the signal when i
      > connect the base to the pc (the signal is apearing continuously on the base)
      > then in order to get the signal (in wired mode use), i have to disconnet the
      > base from the pc and reset the base
      >
      > thank for help
      >
      > Joseph A. Kareh
      > josephkareh@...

    • Joseph Kareh
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 19, 2011
        hi,

        yes the base works without its adaptor, it seems i have a ground problem
        do you have idea to solve this problem,?
        not that my house is not protected by ground system

        regards

        Joseph A. Kareh
        josephkareh@...

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 19, 2011
          Is the power pack and PC running off the same power strip?

          --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Kareh <josephkareh@...> wrote:

          > hi,
          >
          > yes the base works without its adaptor, it seems i have a ground problem
          > do you have idea to solve this problem,?
          > not that my house is not protected by ground system
          >
          > regards
          >  Joseph A. Kareh
          > josephkareh@...
          >

          > ________________________________

        • Joseph Kareh
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 19, 2011
            can you clarify plz

            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 19, 2011
              Is the PC A/C cord plugged in to the same power source as the console power pack? If not, try using a power strip to make sure that they are on the same A/C outlet.

              --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Kareh <josephkareh@...> wrote:

              > can you clarify plz
              >  Joseph A. Kareh
              > josephkareh@...
              >

              > ________________________________

            • Joseph Kareh
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 19, 2011

                Joseph A. Kareh
                josephkareh@...

                Is the PC A/C cord plugged in to the same power source as the console power pack? If not, try using a power strip to make sure that they are on the same A/C outlet.

                --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Kareh <josephkareh@...> wrote:

                > can you clarify plz
                >  Joseph A. Kareh
                > josephkareh@...

                yes the pc and the base are on the same power source, i tried to connect the base on a laptop

                same problem persiste, but when i unplug the power of the laptop the station work good

                i think its power problem as you say (ground) dont you think?

                regards