signal lost

  • Joseph Kareh
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 19, 2011

       Dear all

      i am using ws2316u everything is going well inWireless mode use , therefore if i use the cable between the base and the sensor i am losing the signal when i connect the base to the pc (the signal is apearing continuously on the base) then in order to get the signal (in wired mode use), i have to disconnet the base from the pc and reset the base

      thank for help

      Joseph A. Kareh
      josephkareh@...

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 19, 2011
        Try running the console on batteries, removing the power-pack from the console, then see if you can connect the console to the PC. This is just a test to see if there is a grounding issue.

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Kareh <josephkareh@...> wrote:

        >  Dear all
        >
        > i am using ws2316u everything is going well inWireless mode use , therefore if i
        > use the cable between the base and the sensor i am losing the signal when i
        > connect the base to the pc (the signal is apearing continuously on the base)
        > then in order to get the signal (in wired mode use), i have to disconnet the
        > base from the pc and reset the base
        >
        > thank for help
        >
        > Joseph A. Kareh
        > josephkareh@...

      • Joseph Kareh
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 19, 2011
          hi,

          yes the base works without its adaptor, it seems i have a ground problem
          do you have idea to solve this problem,?
          not that my house is not protected by ground system

          regards

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 19, 2011
            Is the power pack and PC running off the same power strip?

            --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Kareh <josephkareh@...> wrote:

            > hi,
            >
            > yes the base works without its adaptor, it seems i have a ground problem
            > do you have idea to solve this problem,?
            > not that my house is not protected by ground system
            >
            > regards
            >  Joseph A. Kareh
            > josephkareh@...
            >

            > ________________________________

          • Joseph Kareh
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 19, 2011
              can you clarify plz

              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 19, 2011
                Is the PC A/C cord plugged in to the same power source as the console power pack? If not, try using a power strip to make sure that they are on the same A/C outlet.

                --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Kareh <josephkareh@...> wrote:

                > can you clarify plz
                >  Joseph A. Kareh
                > josephkareh@...
                >

                > ________________________________

              • Joseph Kareh
                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 19, 2011

                  Joseph A. Kareh
                  josephkareh@...

                  Is the PC A/C cord plugged in to the same power source as the console power pack? If not, try using a power strip to make sure that they are on the same A/C outlet.

                  --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Kareh <josephkareh@...> wrote:

                  > can you clarify plz
                  >  Joseph A. Kareh
                  > josephkareh@...

                  yes the pc and the base are on the same power source, i tried to connect the base on a laptop

                  same problem persiste, but when i unplug the power of the laptop the station work good

                  i think its power problem as you say (ground) dont you think?

                  regards