  • Joseph Kareh
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 15, 2011

       Dear sirs

      What type of extention cables should between the thermo hygro and the base (ws2316).
      Is a simple tel cable is good ?

      regards,

      Joseph A. Kareh
      josephkareh@...

    • Don Lafferty

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 16, 2011
          Hi Joseph
          It is a simple telephone cable ,but becareful the two ends with 4 small wire,to is crossover the connection RJ11.

          In the shops the fix telephone cables some of them have connection straight RJ11,and do not work with La-crosse model 23XX

          Best regards from Greece
          Dimitris