2316 wind vane readings

  • Joseph Kareh
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12, 2011
      Dear all

      I am using lacrosse ws2316, in am satisfy from it, but i am realizing that my wind vane reads a low wind speed in compare with the real wind.
      the wind is blowing about 75km/h but the machine mention 30km/h only. i change its location, and the same problem persist.
      i want to ask if the machine is reading under Beaufort unit instead of km/h (in my console i read km/h)

      thanks for help

      Joseph A. Kareh
      josephkareh@...

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 12, 2011
        The console always reports wind in km/h units.