WUHU oregon wmr88a wind speed incorrect

  • zukoq
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 10 3:46 AM
      Hi i have a oregon wmr88a now i know this weather station is not supported by WUHU but the WMR88a has the same protocols as the wmr100 everything is reporting correctly but for the wind speed for some reason WUHU says its a lot higher than the weather station is saying like station will display (10.3mph) and WUHU (23.00mph)

      is this a known bug or just something to do with WMR88a

      Also does WUHU support UV sensors?

      Thank you

      Martin Cooper
    • zukoq
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 10 10:57 AM
        Sorted out the UV sensor after going through some posts on here but i cant find anything about the wind speed error?

        Thank You

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 10 12:55 PM
          Are you sure that the display is showing in MPH? Is that a setting?

          --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "zukoq" <zukoq@...> wrote:

          > Sorted out the UV sensor after going through some posts on here but i cant find anything about the wind speed error?
          >
          > Thank You
          >
          > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "zukoq" <zukoq@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi i have a oregon wmr88a now i know this weather station is not supported by WUHU but the WMR88a has the same protocols as the wmr100 everything is reporting correctly but for the wind speed for some reason WUHU says its a lot higher than the weather station is saying like station will display (10.3mph) and WUHU (23.00mph)
          > >
          > > is this a known bug or just something to do with WMR88a
          > >
          > > Also does WUHU support UV sensors?
          > >
          > > Thank you
          > >
          > > Martin Cooper

        • zukoq
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 11 2:12 AM
            Thank You i forgot the weather unit has more than 2 setting for wind speed so i was only checking the wuhu mph/kph when station (was in m/s) setting it to mph reading correctly now sorry about that and thank you for help..

            Best software out for my station by far thank you

            i can confirm WUHU work 100% with the oregon WMR88a