Honeywell TN924W

  • wilfredo burgoa
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 9, 2011
      Hi there,

      Please, I have a Honeywell TN924W, I desire updated software Weather Capture PC Link Software V1.3.

      Thanks in advance

    • alrjr2001
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 10, 2011
        Hi Andy, I had my station set-up on an old laptop for a long time myself using wireless G in the house & though my station is different then yours (La Crosse WS-2317) it seemed whenever I had errors like yours it was due to an issue with my ISP. At the times those errors occur do you still have internet connectivity on other devices?

        Arnold In The Smokies
        DW1121

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Andy" <andy@...> wrote:

        > Hi there.
        >
        > I am newish to all this, so a little help would be much appreciated.
        >
        > I have had WUHU/Heavy Weather v1.5 installed on my Desktop pc(Techno Line WS2800 weather station) since Christmas.(Bit of a clue there eh?)It has been working like a dream. My wife nagged at me leaving my power hungry pc running 24/7. so I found an old XP laptop,left the battery out and away it went. Trouble is I keep getting these errors. The laptop connects through a wireless G adaptor. I wondered if this might be arguing with the USB Transceiver that talks to the Weather Station? If anyone has any ideas it would be great.
        >
        > Thanks in advance.
        >
        > Andy.
        >
        > Wed Mar 09 11:19:09 2011 > Weather Underground Live Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl()
        > returned error 0x00002ee2 (12002), ERROR_INTERNET_TIMEOUT.
        > Wed Mar 09 11:20:36 2011 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl()
        > returned error 0x00002ee2 (12002), ERROR_INTERNET_TIMEOUT.
        > Wed Mar 09 11:20:46 2011 > Weather Underground Live Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl()
        > returned error 0x00002ee2 (12002), ERROR_INTERNET_TIMEOUT.
        > Wed Mar 09 11:22:03 2011 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl()
        > returned error 0x00002ee2 (12002), ERROR_INTERNET_TIMEOUT.
        > Wed Mar 09 11:22:23 2011 > Weather Underground Live Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl()
        > returned error 0x00002ee2 (12002), ERROR_INTERNET_TIMEOUT.

      • Andy
        Message 3 of 16 , Mar 10, 2011
          Hi Arnold.

          My ISP is as stable as your mountains so I don't think it's that. I haven't had a drop out in, well I can't remember.

          Thanks anyway.

          Andy

          --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "alrjr2001" <alrjr2001@...> wrote:

          > Hi Andy, I had my station set-up on an old laptop for a long time myself using wireless G in the house & though my station is different then yours (La Crosse WS-2317) it seemed whenever I had errors like yours it was due to an issue with my ISP. At the times those errors occur do you still have internet connectivity on other devices?
          >
          > Arnold In The Smokies
          > DW1121
          >
          > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Andy" <andy@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi there.
          > >
          > > I am newish to all this, so a little help would be much appreciated.
          > >
          > > I have had WUHU/Heavy Weather v1.5 installed on my Desktop pc(Techno Line WS2800 weather station) since Christmas.(Bit of a clue there eh?)It has been working like a dream. My wife nagged at me leaving my power hungry pc running 24/7. so I found an old XP laptop,left the battery out and away it went. Trouble is I keep getting these errors. The laptop connects through a wireless G adaptor. I wondered if this might be arguing with the USB Transceiver that talks to the Weather Station? If anyone has any ideas it would be great.
          > >
          > > Thanks in advance.
          > >
          > > Andy.
          > >
          > > Wed Mar 09 11:19:09 2011 > Weather Underground Live Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl()
          > > returned error 0x00002ee2 (12002), ERROR_INTERNET_TIMEOUT.
          > > Wed Mar 09 11:20:36 2011 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl()
          > > returned error 0x00002ee2 (12002), ERROR_INTERNET_TIMEOUT.
          > > Wed Mar 09 11:20:46 2011 > Weather Underground Live Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl()
          > > returned error 0x00002ee2 (12002), ERROR_INTERNET_TIMEOUT.
          > > Wed Mar 09 11:22:03 2011 > Weather Underground Background Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl()
          > > returned error 0x00002ee2 (12002), ERROR_INTERNET_TIMEOUT.
          > > Wed Mar 09 11:22:23 2011 > Weather Underground Live Upload: Final Fatal Eror (No more retries) InternetOpenUrl()
          > > returned error 0x00002ee2 (12002), ERROR_INTERNET_TIMEOUT.

        • Phil Potter
          Message 4 of 16 , Mar 10, 2011
            Hi Andy,

            I have had some errors as well, but with a Davis Weather Envoy using the
            USB datalogger and the Davis USB serial software feeding wuhu...

            I have seen the same WU Live Upload Fatal Error (sounds like a SciFi
            Horror flick!) and USB Com port errors that report for a while and then
            vanish as if they were a ghost in the machine (sorry, Sting and René
            Descartes).

            I wonder if we take the simplicity of connection with USB and etc. to
            mean that the connection is really simple and thus since it is fool
            proof is must be fail proof! Somehow, I'm thinkin' this may be the
            example to prove that this is NOT the case! LOL!

            Best of luck with your errors,
            Phil in CA
          • wianmabu
            Message 5 of 16 , Apr 5, 2011
              Hi,

              I desire to use WUHU software for upload data of Weather Station Honeywell TN924W. The question is: how I do.

              Thanks in advance
            • wilfredo burgoa
              Message 6 of 16 , Apr 5, 2011

                Message 7 of 16 , Apr 5, 2011
                  Are you running Weather Capture Advance? If not, D/L here:

                  http://www.honeywellweatherstations.com/Support.html

                  In the WUHU setup, under general settings, set the Console Type to:

                  'TE923 - Records text file (records.txt)'

                  In the File: edit box, enter the complete path to the records.txt file that is generated by Weather Capture Advance. See WCA options for the location of this file and the frequency that it is written.

                  --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, wilfredo burgoa <anwibuma@...> wrote:

                  > Hi,
                  >

                  > I desire to use WUHU software for upload data of Weather Station Honeywell TN924W. The question is: how I do.
                  >

                  > Thanks in advance

                • wilfredo burgoa
                  Message 8 of 16 , Apr 5, 2011
                    Hi,

                    Excuse, I download and running Weather Capture Advance with the main unit.

                    1.- Nevertheless, WUHU software, the unloading place can indicate me.

                    2.- How I do for RESET main unit Honeywell TN924W. In order to upload data new and thus to use WUHU software.

                    Message 9 of 16 , Apr 6, 2011
                      I do not understand your question. Can you rephrase?

                      The Weather Capture Advance will generate the records.txt file. Search your hard drive for it's location.

                      This file is updated from 1 to 5 (or more) depending on the options set within Weather Capture Advance.

                      After you setup WUHU to monitor the file in the setup, you must press the Start button on the main screen then wait for the records.txt file to be updated.

                      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, wilfredo burgoa <anwibuma@...> wrote:

                      > Hi,
                      >
                      > Excuse, I download and running Weather Capture Advance with the main unit.
                      >
                      > 1.- Nevertheless, WUHU software, the unloading place can indicate me.
                      >
                      > 2.- How I do for RESET main unit Honeywell TN924W. In order to upload data new and thus to use WUHU software.
                      >
                      > Thanks in advance

                    • wilfredo burgoa
                      Message 10 of 16 , Apr 6, 2011
                        Dear WUHU,

                        1.- I desire download WUHU software for Honeywell TN924W.

                        2.- How I  RESET main unit Honeywell TN924W. In order to upload data new and thus to use WUHU software.

                        Message 11 of 16 , Apr 6, 2011
                          1) If you are asking for the WUHU download page:

                          http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/

                          2) You should not need to Reset the station. Only new data can be seen and recorded by WUHU.

                          --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, wilfredo burgoa <anwibuma@...> wrote:

                          > Dear WUHU,
                          >
                          > 1.- I desire download WUHU software for Honeywell TN924W.
                          >
                          > 2.- How I  RESET main unit Honeywell TN924W. In order to upload data new and thus to use WUHU software.
                          >
                          > Thanks in advance

                        • wilfredo burgoa
                          Message 12 of 16 , Apr 7, 2011
                            Hi,

                            1.- In the page awekas upload my weather station honeywell TN924W, my question: why there is registry of data. I am making use of WUHU software.

                            2.- The page is: http://www.awekas.at/en/instrument.php?id=8170

                            Message 13 of 16 , Apr 7, 2011
                              Did you create an account on the Awekas website then enter this data in to the WUHU Setup? Click the Setup button, then click the AWEKAS tab. In order to make changes, you must first press the Stop button on the main WUHU screen.

                              --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, wilfredo burgoa <anwibuma@...> wrote:

                              > Hi,
                              >
                              > 1.- In the page awekas upload my weather station honeywell TN924W, my question: why there is registry of data. I am making use of WUHU software.
                              >
                              > 2.- The page is: http://www.awekas.at/en/instrument.php?id=8170
                              >
                              > Thanks in advance

                            • wilfredo burgoa
                              Message 14 of 16 , Apr 8, 2011
                                Hi,

                                I create account on the Awekas website then enter this data in to the WUHU Setup.

                                In the Console Type and Data Source(Serial Port or File Monitoring):

                                Type: TE923 - Records text file (records.txt)
                                File: C:\Archivos de programa\Weather Capture Advance\RECORDS.txt

                                Misc General Settings:

                                Minimum Upload (In Seconds): 600
                                Hours of weather data in memory: 24

                                Awekas tab:

                                Enable Uploads: Yes

                                Station ID: What is placed here
                                Password: What is placed here

                                Thanks in advanced

                                Message 15 of 16 , Apr 8, 2011

                                  This is your account name and password created at the AWEKAS website.