Re: Spare Lacrosse WS-3610 Base Unit For Sale

  • Tek Roo
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 7, 2011
      Somehow this doesn't look like it got sent, or maybe it's just me. Apologies if you've seen this before ;-)

      ---------

      Wouldn't be fair to the eBay winner -- a regular customer of mine it
      turns out. Thanks anyway though!

      Not sure what frequencies they use for these in Europe, but one of my
      other customers is in the Ukraine and he didn't seem bothered by the
      potential frequency issue -- enough that after winning one of them he
      keeps trying for a second. They'll always work wired of course, and
      since the base units only receive the data, I don't have to worry
      about shipping transmitters.

      Last of the LaCrosse spares I'm afraid! Unless someone wants my ratty
      old rain gauge...

      Richard H. Brant