Wave Sound Alerts

  • fish_water_black
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2011
      Notice my WUHU uploader wasn't playing any sounds for the alerts. So I open up the recorder and recorded my own alert sounds for each weather parameter. Every few seconds I hear "WEATHER UPDATED".... "WEATHER UPDATED". For the one hour rainfall rate I have "HEAVY RAINFALL". And for the 24 hour rainfall I have "DANGER - FLOODING POSSIBLE". As well as pressure rising, pressure falling, etc, etc....
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2011
        The On Weather Update will happen every time new data is read from the console. You probably do not want to play a sound there.