Re: Spare Lacrosse WS-3610 Base Unit For Sale

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 5, 2011
      Beware that you probably cannot receive it has it is the American version, not allowed in Europe due to the wrong RF.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Radu Eugen <eugenraduoradea@...> wrote:

      > I raise the highest bid with 1 dollar, can you save it for me, is it still
      > functional with the PC ?
      > Greetings, Eugen Radu, Oradea, Romania
      >

      > ________________________________

    • Tek Roo
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 5, 2011
        Wouldn't be fair to the eBay winner -- a regular customer of mine it
        turns out. Thanks anyway though!

        Not sure what frequencies they use for these in Europe, but one of my
        other customers is in the Ukraine and he didn't seem bothered by the
        potential frequency issue -- enough that after winning one of them he
        keeps trying for a second. They'll always work wired of course, and
        since the base units only receive the data, I don't have to worry
        about shipping transmitters.

        Last of the LaCrosse spares I'm afraid! Unless someone wants my ratty
        old rain gauge...

        Richard H. Brant

        --
        Sent from my mobile device
      • Tek Roo
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 7, 2011
          Somehow this doesn't look like it got sent, or maybe it's just me. Apologies if you've seen this before ;-)

          ---------