Re: Questions

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2011
      change the www to classic
    • Chris R. Holt
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 4, 2011
        Hi Jaye Ellen,

        http://classic.wunderground.com will take you there.

        Chris Holt

        On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 8:24 AM, Jaye Ellen Burke <jaye.ellen@...> wrote:

        Recently I logged in to WUHU and found the "old" format was no longer available.  Does anyone know of a way to access the format previously displayed?  The new 'display' is ... well, it is missing what I was used to.  I doubt this is the correct place, but I thought it may be a place to start ...

        Respectfully,

        Jaye Ellen, KTNGALLA2

      • Jaye Ellen Burke
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 4, 2011
          Thank you, Chris !!!  I was rather confused by Ken's response !!!

          Bestest regards,

          Jaye Ellen KTNGALLA2