Questions

  • Jaye Ellen Burke
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2011
      Recently I logged in to WUHU and found the "old" format was no longer available.  Does anyone know of a way to access the format previously displayed?  The new 'display' is ... well, it is missing what I was used to.  I doubt this is the correct place, but I thought it may be a place to start ...

      Respectfully,

      Jaye Ellen, KTNGALLA2
    • Ken
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 4, 2011
        change the www to classic
      • Chris R. Holt

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 4, 2011
            Thank you, Chris !!!  I was rather confused by Ken's response !!!

            Bestest regards,

            Jaye Ellen KTNGALLA2