Re: LaCrosse TX-12 wind sensor

  • KNHBRIST1
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 19, 2011
      I use an Inspeed Vortex sensor for the wind speed. The author of WUHU has made it simple to use. A few lines in th eini file and it picks up the inspeed and ignores the Lacrosse wind speed.
      http://www.inspeed.com/anemometers/Vortex_Wind_Sensor.asp
      Usually GreatBigOutlets has a lot of LaCrosse components, seems loke there is little there right now.
      Steve