Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: WUHU with Weatherlink IP?

  • Alan Steremberg
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 15, 2011
      Instead of getting weatherlink IP - look at the ambient weatherhub2 or the hautespot

      Alan

      On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 4:48 PM, wuhu_software <wuhu_software@...> wrote:

      Rich,

      I am not sure. I think there is a method to open a connection over IP to the console but I have never tried it since I do not own one. Perhaps we could run a test this weekend.

      --
      Alan Steremberg
      Weather Underground