Re: New Weatherunderground question

  • Edith
    Message 1 of 23 , Feb 3, 2011
      I had selected to go back to "classic" format, but now, I have more time to look around and play with it. Where/how can I change back to the new format?
      Thanks!
      Edith
    • KNHBRIST1
      Message 2 of 23 , Feb 3, 2011
        Edith,
        I just tried the classic and just closed the brower and opened it again the new WU came up.
        Steve

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Edith" <Edith.Thornburg@...> wrote:

        > I had selected to go back to "classic" format, but now, I have more time to look around and play with it. Where/how can I change back to the new format?
        > Thanks!
        > Edith

      • Edith
        Message 3 of 23 , Feb 4, 2011
          Thanks - that didn't work for me, but I finally found a link at the top that says "New Website" and that worked :)
          I will have to go look around now!
          Edith