GREAT JOB

  • ronw72
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2011
      I would like to thank both wuhu_software and Weatherunderground for their hard work in keeping everything running smoothly in transition, updates, and upgrades.

      Since joining the Weatherunderground I have looked no further for weather information and have been more than happy with what they offer.

      Thanks and keep up the great work,

      Ron