Re: hi..new to group need help.

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2 7:15 PM
      Dave,

      Here is the basic instructions. Let me know if you need more.

      First, download and install WUHU here:

      http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/

      Next, open Heavyweather, under the Extras menu, click "Show my weather data file". Capture the exact path and file name shown. You will have to probably re-type this as you cannot copy from the dialog shown.

      On the main WUHU screen click Setup, in the General Settings, set the Console Type to 'La Crosse Heavy Weather File (currdat.LST)'.

      In the edit box, populate the File: edit box with the complete path and file shown by HW. If this file is located in a hidden folder, you probably cannot just use the browse button to find it. You would need to either use windows explorer to un-hide the folder or just manually type in the path and file. If you manually type in the path and file, all spaces and capitalization are important.

      Click Ok to leave the setup.

      Press the Start button on the main screen.

      Once you have the station data showing on the main WUHU screen, you can then enter your Weather Underground station data in the setup. You must hit Stop to make more Setup changes.