Re: Greek website metar.gr - new url & template Wuhu

  • Dimitris
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 2, 2011

      It is good news.
      I have the original usb adaptor La-crosse ,but not use now because i have serial port at my pc.But at future with windows 7 & notebook it will necessary.

      Thanks a lot for all,and keep up the good work,i respect and admire you because you spend a lot time with software and all us questions,without money,you really love this hobby.

      Best regards from Greece
      Dimitris