Re: Greek website metar.gr - new url & template Wuhu

    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 2, 2011
      WUHU should run fine under Windows 7 in direct serial mode.

      The key is to have a quality USB to serial adapter that supports hardware handshaking.

      Every USB to serial adapter is different as far as the COMx number. I have seen many assume the COM5 or COM7 ports. You can always edit the advance properties of the port and renumber the port to COM1.

      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 2, 2011

        It is good news.
        I have the original usb adaptor La-crosse ,but not use now because i have serial port at my pc.But at future with windows 7 & notebook it will necessary.

        Thanks a lot for all,and keep up the good work,i respect and admire you because you spend a lot time with software and all us questions,without money,you really love this hobby.

        Best regards from Greece
        Dimitris