New WUHU version seems to have broken previous robust console comm.

  • Kevin
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2011
      Hi!

      I updated my WUHU software in December and ever since the program occasionally losses com with the station and subsequently creates gaps in data upload. Relaunching the program corrects. The previous version ran for a year with few problems. I'm using a Belkin F5U109 USB to RS-232 adapter with led signal indicators. Were changes made that could have negated the use of this adapter?

      Thanks!
      ~Kevin
      www.KevinsPage.com
      KMIBENTO1
    • John Liss
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2011
        Kevin
        In a nutshell no. The driver is probably most likely the cause, check
        to see that you have the latest and greatest driver for the USB/Serial
        convert.

        More info here:
        http://www.lissproductions.org/faq/why-wuhu-bluescreening-or-crashing-my-computer