Re: Greek website metar.gr - new url & template Wuhu

    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 1, 2011
      Dimitris,

      I am not sure what 23/51 is?

      Is that a replacement string?

      Please be more specific.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Dimitris" <meteo@...> wrote:

      > I forget this :
      >
      > The time now is like this
      >
      > 23/51 if you can fix it like this 23:51
      >
      > And another one i saw the show mm rainfall at console ,if you can fix it to show the mm after the correction from the software ,because many amateur users have fix the better resolution rain gauge ,and is necessary the corection.
      >
      > Thank you
      >
      > Best regards
      > Dimitris
      > http://users.otenet.gr/~meteo/index.html

    • John Liss
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 1, 2011
        Updated Dimitris

        -John

        On 2/1/2011 2:43 PM, Dimitris wrote:
        Hi again .Thanks for all
        Today i will written many post sorry but,i had read about 6 months the group.

        The old Grecian website http://hellas.myftp.org/  change url
        At the new url is http://www.metar.gr

        Here is some stations

        http://www.metar.gr/index.php?option=com_jumi&fileid=11&board=on&area=Sterea&Itemid=83

        At iny file you can change the data like this

        %[time2]time_date_euro%
        %[time2]time_hm%
        %[outdoor_temperature]deg_C%
        %[humidity_levels]outdoor_percent_int%
        %[pressure_relative]hpa%
        %[wind_speed]kmh%
        %[wind_direction]name%
        %[rain_total_tweaked]mm%
        %[rain_total_monthly_tweaked]mm%
        %[rain_daily]mm%
        %[dewpoint]deg_C%

        And corection please the name and link at the manual By John Liss

        Best regards
        Dimitris

        WUHU Download page:

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            wuhu_software_group-digest@yahoogroups.com
            wuhu_software_group-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Dimitris
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 1, 2011
          I see the time is 23/51
          it is better 23:51

          For / to put : between time and minute

          Ok i saw at Johnliss page the change

          Thank you

          Best regards
          Dimitris

          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 1, 2011
            Where are you seeing this time? In currdat.lst? On the screen?

            Thanks.

            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 1, 2011
              The time i see from the file ZWNTANA.TXT in my D disk like this.
              Finnaly do not change this template let it so ,only if you can change the time
              now 01/15 to 01:15 ,and the rainfall year 127.0 mm is the console mm, after the
              correction from software mm i have 76.2 mm.
              Because i have a correction from tweak --> rainfall 0.5000 and not 1.0000 ,i calculator
              almost have double size colector at raingauge.
              And it must written from 0,5 mm to 0,3 mm every tipping bucket in the rain
              gauge

              02/02/11
              01/15
              3.2
              54.0
              1022.7
              0.2
              NE
              0.0
              0.0
              127.0
              0.0
              -5.2

              Thank you

              Message 6 of 11 , Feb 1, 2011
                Dimitris,

                I have refreshed B177.

                Try the update and let me know if it works for you.

                http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/

                Message 7 of 11 , Feb 1, 2011
                  A great thank you WUHU author all works great now.

                  02/02/11
                  09:24
                  7.2
                  50.0
                  1021.3
                  19.5
                  ENE
                  0.0
                  0.0
                  76.2
                  0.0
                  -2.5

                  And a last question,because i do not readed the group and sorry if you have tell it again.
                  Windows 7 work with WUHU software and heavy weather beta 2 ? because i think to change my windows xp and to use a notebook with my original usb adaptor la-crosse and not serial port where i use now my old tower pc .
                  And with usb adaptor i will have connection direct support port 1 or another port ? or i will use the heavy weather file curdat list ?

                  Best regards from Greece
                  Dimitris

                  Message 8 of 11 , Feb 2, 2011
                    WUHU should run fine under Windows 7 in direct serial mode.

                    The key is to have a quality USB to serial adapter that supports hardware handshaking.

                    Every USB to serial adapter is different as far as the COMx number. I have seen many assume the COM5 or COM7 ports. You can always edit the advance properties of the port and renumber the port to COM1.

                    Message 9 of 11 , Feb 2, 2011

                      It is good news.
                      I have the original usb adaptor La-crosse ,but not use now because i have serial port at my pc.But at future with windows 7 & notebook it will necessary.

                      Thanks a lot for all,and keep up the good work,i respect and admire you because you spend a lot time with software and all us questions,without money,you really love this hobby.