Re: Metar Template

  • Dimitris
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2011
      A great thank you for the very fast update new version
      I down load and instal and work fine the metar.

      LG88 011953Z 02203G04KT FEW000 04/M05 Q1022

      http://users.otenet.gr/~meteo/LG88.TXT

      PS:I like the new windrose ,new gauges with max-min and new colors.

      Two Questions : I see a blank box -->Links --> Weather undeground contition - zip code ,for who reason is this ?

      And i see a new weatherbug ,this site is like CW-AWEAKS e.t.c ,we can send data there or it is only for the USA weather amateur ?

      Best regards from Greece
      Dimitris

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2011
        Dimitris,

        On link screen, if you enter a zip code (US only?), you can then click the Weather Underground icon that will take you to the local conditions page for your area.

        Weather Bug is another web server, I would guess that they support world wide uploads.

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1, 2011
          Dimitris,

          I should have added that you can enter cities instead of zip code in the WU links.

          For example, instead of a zip code, I can enter budapest.

          When I hit the icon, I would then see:

          http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=budapest