Re: Metar Template

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2011
      Dimitris,

      I have verified your bug report related to METAR temperature/dewpoint and have corrected this in B177.

      See:

      http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/

      Thanks.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Dimitris" <meteo@...> wrote:

      > Hi again
      >
      > I download the new version all is fine ,very new things,congratulation.
      > I saw the observe the clouds not have the altitute 000 ,and i must make change at php name photos without 000 ,anyway i have a problem at metar.
      >
      > my metar now is :
      >
      > LG88 %[WUHU]METAR_time% %[WUHU]METAR_wind% %[WUHU]METAR_sky% %[WUHU]METAR_weather% %[WUHU]METAR_temperature% %[WUHU]METAR_QNH_pressure%
      >
      > LG88 011830Z 02208G11KT FEW 43/05 Q1022
      >
      > 43 is wrong,the temperature is F not C
      >
      > http://users.otenet.gr/~meteo/LG88.TXT
      >

      > Here is the site look at me name Peristeri name,i am wrong.Another they have M = minus at dew point
      >
      > http://www.meteorologia.gr/
      >

      > Except if i have lost the your conversation from this software !!
      >
      > Thank you
      >
      > Best regards from Greece
      > Dimitris
      > http://users.otenet.gr/~meteo/index.html

    • Dimitris
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2011
        A great thank you for the very fast update new version
        I down load and instal and work fine the metar.

        LG88 011953Z 02203G04KT FEW000 04/M05 Q1022

        http://users.otenet.gr/~meteo/LG88.TXT

        PS:I like the new windrose ,new gauges with max-min and new colors.

        Two Questions : I see a blank box -->Links --> Weather undeground contition - zip code ,for who reason is this ?

        And i see a new weatherbug ,this site is like CW-AWEAKS e.t.c ,we can send data there or it is only for the USA weather amateur ?

        Best regards from Greece
        Dimitris

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1, 2011
          Dimitris,

          On link screen, if you enter a zip code (US only?), you can then click the Weather Underground icon that will take you to the local conditions page for your area.

          Weather Bug is another web server, I would guess that they support world wide uploads.

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 1, 2011
            Dimitris,

            I should have added that you can enter cities instead of zip code in the WU links.

            For example, instead of a zip code, I can enter budapest.

            When I hit the icon, I would then see:

            http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=budapest