Metar Template

  • Dimitris
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1 10:46 AM
      Hi again

      I download the new version all is fine ,very new things,congratulation.
      I saw the observe the clouds not have the altitute 000 ,and i must make change at php name photos without 000 ,anyway i have a problem at metar.

      my metar now is :

      LG88 %[WUHU]METAR_time% %[WUHU]METAR_wind% %[WUHU]METAR_sky% %[WUHU]METAR_weather% %[WUHU]METAR_temperature% %[WUHU]METAR_QNH_pressure%

      LG88 011830Z 02208G11KT FEW 43/05 Q1022

      43 is wrong,the temperature is F not C

      http://users.otenet.gr/~meteo/LG88.TXT

      Here is the site look at me name Peristeri name,i am wrong.Another they have M = minus at dew point

      http://www.meteorologia.gr/

      Except if i have lost the your conversation from this software !!

      Thank you

      Best regards from Greece
      Dimitris
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1 11:29 AM
        Dimitris,

        I have verified your bug report related to METAR temperature/dewpoint and have corrected this in B177.

        See:

        http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/

        Thanks.

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Dimitris" <meteo@...> wrote:

        > Hi again
        >
        > I download the new version all is fine ,very new things,congratulation.
        > I saw the observe the clouds not have the altitute 000 ,and i must make change at php name photos without 000 ,anyway i have a problem at metar.
        >
        > my metar now is :
        >
        > LG88 %[WUHU]METAR_time% %[WUHU]METAR_wind% %[WUHU]METAR_sky% %[WUHU]METAR_weather% %[WUHU]METAR_temperature% %[WUHU]METAR_QNH_pressure%
        >
        > LG88 011830Z 02208G11KT FEW 43/05 Q1022
        >
        > 43 is wrong,the temperature is F not C
        >
        > http://users.otenet.gr/~meteo/LG88.TXT
        >

        > Here is the site look at me name Peristeri name,i am wrong.Another they have M = minus at dew point
        >
        > http://www.meteorologia.gr/
        >

        > Except if i have lost the your conversation from this software !!
        >
        > Thank you
        >
        > Best regards from Greece
        > Dimitris
        > http://users.otenet.gr/~meteo/index.html

      • Dimitris
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1 12:11 PM
          A great thank you for the very fast update new version
          I down load and instal and work fine the metar.

          LG88 011953Z 02203G04KT FEW000 04/M05 Q1022

          http://users.otenet.gr/~meteo/LG88.TXT

          PS:I like the new windrose ,new gauges with max-min and new colors.

          Two Questions : I see a blank box -->Links --> Weather undeground contition - zip code ,for who reason is this ?

          And i see a new weatherbug ,this site is like CW-AWEAKS e.t.c ,we can send data there or it is only for the USA weather amateur ?

          Best regards from Greece
          Dimitris

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 1 1:01 PM
            Dimitris,

            On link screen, if you enter a zip code (US only?), you can then click the Weather Underground icon that will take you to the local conditions page for your area.

            Weather Bug is another web server, I would guess that they support world wide uploads.

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 1 1:07 PM
              Dimitris,

              I should have added that you can enter cities instead of zip code in the WU links.

              For example, instead of a zip code, I can enter budapest.

              When I hit the icon, I would then see:

              http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=budapest