Re: Disconnection-Connection adsl line after no send data WU

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2011
      Dimitris,

      Are there errors posted in the log?

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Dimitris" <meteo@...> wrote:

      > Hi all,i would like to tell a problem at WUHU author.
      >
      > I upgrade my internet connection for more speed ,and i have 2-3 times the day auto disconnection-connection ,and observe after the disconnection the internet come again auto connection,but WUHU not update data to WU rapid file.AWEKAS-CW-HAMWEATHER no problem send data auto after connection-disconnection.
      >
      > I solve this with closed and open again the WUHU if i am home,but
      > there is way to fix it ,because if i am not home not send data to WU rapid file.
      >
      > Thank you
      > Best regards from Greece
      > Dimitris
      >
      > http://users.otenet.gr/~meteo/index.html

    • Dimitris
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2011
        Yes WUHU author very error posted in the log like this

        http://i72.servimg.com/u/f72/11/22/64/62/logi10.gif

        Best regards from Greece
        Dimitris

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1, 2011
          Dimitris,

          In general, it is best to paste the text from the log rather than to do screen captures, otherwise I can only see the beginning of each line of text. To copy messages from the log, highlight the lines of interest by clicking on them. Once you have the lines selected, hit the 'Copy Selected' button. The messages are then in the Windows clipboard. When you compose a message here, just right click and select 'Paste'.

          The code used to send to WU and the other servers is almost identical. I am wondering if this has something to do with the DNS lookup not working correctly.

          The next time this happens, do not exit WUHU, instead attempt to flush the DNS cache.

          Do do this, open a command prompt then type:

          ipconfig /flushdns

          After this command executes, observe whether WUHU then uploads correctly.

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 1, 2011
            Ôhank you
            I tried to cut the internet conection manual ,i closed and open the router for test it ,but is all ok after the new connection,if i see it again i will make this you advice to me.

            PS:I will download the newest WUHU version ,because i have make update over 1 year ago,and i saw many new better things at new version.

            Best regards from Greece
            Dimitris