Disconnection-Connection adsl line after no send data WU

  • Dimitris
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1 12:09 AM
      Hi all,i would like to tell a problem at WUHU author.

      I upgrade my internet connection for more speed ,and i have 2-3 times the day auto disconnection-connection ,and observe after the disconnection the internet come again auto connection,but WUHU not update data to WU rapid file.AWEKAS-CW-HAMWEATHER no problem send data auto after connection-disconnection.

      I solve this with closed and open again the WUHU if i am home,but
      there is way to fix it ,because if i am not home not send data to WU rapid file.

      Thank you
      Best regards from Greece
      Dimitris

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1 4:35 AM
        Dimitris,

        Are there errors posted in the log?

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Dimitris" <meteo@...> wrote:

        > Hi all,i would like to tell a problem at WUHU author.
        >
        > I upgrade my internet connection for more speed ,and i have 2-3 times the day auto disconnection-connection ,and observe after the disconnection the internet come again auto connection,but WUHU not update data to WU rapid file.AWEKAS-CW-HAMWEATHER no problem send data auto after connection-disconnection.
        >
        > I solve this with closed and open again the WUHU if i am home,but
        > there is way to fix it ,because if i am not home not send data to WU rapid file.
        >
        > Thank you
        > Best regards from Greece
        > Dimitris
        >
        > http://users.otenet.gr/~meteo/index.html

      • Dimitris
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1 5:11 AM
          Yes WUHU author very error posted in the log like this

          http://i72.servimg.com/u/f72/11/22/64/62/logi10.gif

          Best regards from Greece
          Dimitris

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 1 7:37 AM
            Dimitris,

            In general, it is best to paste the text from the log rather than to do screen captures, otherwise I can only see the beginning of each line of text. To copy messages from the log, highlight the lines of interest by clicking on them. Once you have the lines selected, hit the 'Copy Selected' button. The messages are then in the Windows clipboard. When you compose a message here, just right click and select 'Paste'.

            The code used to send to WU and the other servers is almost identical. I am wondering if this has something to do with the DNS lookup not working correctly.

            The next time this happens, do not exit WUHU, instead attempt to flush the DNS cache.

            Do do this, open a command prompt then type:

            ipconfig /flushdns

            After this command executes, observe whether WUHU then uploads correctly.

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 1 8:56 AM
              Ôhank you
              I tried to cut the internet conection manual ,i closed and open the router for test it ,but is all ok after the new connection,if i see it again i will make this you advice to me.

              PS:I will download the newest WUHU version ,because i have make update over 1 year ago,and i saw many new better things at new version.

              Best regards from Greece
              Dimitris