WS-2316

  • Barbara
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2011
      The manual asks to email if you find another workstation that works with the software. I have a LaCrosse WS-2316 which was not listed. It seems to be working OK via the direct method. Its been uploading to weather underground since around 11am yesterday @KFLWIMAU2. My PWS does not seem to be fully integrated into Weather Undergrounds system yet.

      I must say this is very nice software in its error handling! It reestablishes connections and filters out bad input perfectly. Great job in its creation!
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2011
        Barbara,

        Thanks for the compliments and welcome to the group.