Inconsistent date format

  • fusstrog
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2011
      Question,

      In the Extremes.ini file the date of monthly extremes is in the form [2011_1].

      Yet all the system variables for month in short form is 01. Is there a system variable for the month as 1??.

      I have a template that writes monthly extremes, using the data from the extremes.ini file, but how can I automate the process if monthly data in the extremes file is stored as [2011_1] and the system variable for month is stored as 01??

      Or are there monthly extreme system variables that I don't know about?

      I currently use "Maximum Temperature for %[time2]time_month_name% was %[%[time2]time_year%_%[time2]time_month%]Outdoor Temperature High Metric%°C" and double pass the template, which works fine for months with 2 numerals, but obviously cannot find data for months of 1 numeral.

      Regards