Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: installing hw

  • Joseph Kareh
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 4, 2011
      hi WS-2316u lacrosse
      just to pay your attention the prosetup.exe is a file that exisit in the HW file after the installation

      Joseph A. Kareh
      josephkareh@...

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 5, 2011
        Are you downloading the HW Beta 2.0 version or HW Pro?

        You want the HW Beta 2.0 version.

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Kareh <josephkareh@...> wrote:

        > hi WS-2316u lacrosse
        > just to pay your attention the prosetup.exe is a file that exisit in the HW file
        > after the installation
        >
        >  Joseph A. Kareh
        > josephkareh@...

      • Joseph Kareh
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 5, 2011
          yes i am

          i already installed it today on another pc and it works,
          seems that my 1st pc is not working good

          thank you

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 5, 2011
            If you are using an un-tested USB to serial adapter, beware that many of these adapters will not work properly. You need an adapter that has hardware handshake support and also uses the +/- 12VDC voltages. Many cheaper devices do not support one or the other.

            Also, make sure that you have the latest drivers for your adapter. The manufacturers frequently find bugs and release driver updates.