Re: installing hw

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 4, 2011
      What station model do you have?

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Kareh <josephkareh@...> wrote:

      > dear sirs
      >
      > for some reasons i found myself obliged to reinstall the HW software again but
      > an error occured during the installation "postsetup.exe - application error"
      > i was using the WH + WHUH since one year ago without any problem untill today
      > when this message occure
      >
      > thanks for help
      >

      > Joseph A. Kareh
      > josephkareh@...

    • Joseph Kareh
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 4, 2011
        hi WS-2316u lacrosse
        just to pay your attention the prosetup.exe is a file that exisit in the HW file after the installation

        Joseph A. Kareh
        josephkareh@...

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 5, 2011
          Are you downloading the HW Beta 2.0 version or HW Pro?

          You want the HW Beta 2.0 version.

          --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Kareh <josephkareh@...> wrote:

          > hi WS-2316u lacrosse
          > just to pay your attention the prosetup.exe is a file that exisit in the HW file
          > after the installation
          >
          >  Joseph A. Kareh
          > josephkareh@...

        • Joseph Kareh
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 5, 2011
            yes i am

            i already installed it today on another pc and it works,
            seems that my 1st pc is not working good

            thank you

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 5, 2011
              If you are using an un-tested USB to serial adapter, beware that many of these adapters will not work properly. You need an adapter that has hardware handshake support and also uses the +/- 12VDC voltages. Many cheaper devices do not support one or the other.

              Also, make sure that you have the latest drivers for your adapter. The manufacturers frequently find bugs and release driver updates.