Re: Happy New Year

  • Dimitris
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 2, 2011
      I wish happy new year 2011 to you and your family.

      Best regards from Greece
      Dimitris
    • KNHBRIST1
      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 31, 2012
        Thank you for WUHU ! The absolute best PWS software bar none.
        Thanks for another year of improvements.
        Here is looking forward to 2013 and wondering what great enhancements will come to WUHU.
        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 31, 2012
          Thank you Steve. Have New Year to you and yours.

          Likewise to the rest of the WUHU group.

          > Thank you for WUHU ! The absolute best PWS software bar none.
          > Thanks for another year of improvements.
          > Here is looking forward to 2013 and wondering what great enhancements will come to WUHU.
          > Steve

        • Dimitris
          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 1, 2013
            I wish to everyone happy new year 2013
            Thank you Heath another one time for the great software WUHU.

            Best regards from Greece
            Dimitris