Re: [wuhu_software_group] Happy New Year

  • Don Lafferty
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 1, 2011
      I leave mine plugged in all the time.  I should probably change the backup batteries in the sensors though.  It's still on it's original ones.

      Don

      On Sat, Jan 1, 2011 at 4:09 PM, John Liss <john@...> wrote:

      Happy New year gang!

      Remember, if you haven't already, time to change your console batteries!
      I do mine Jan 1st and June 1st, regardless if they need it or not.

      -John

      On 12/31/2010 9:15 PM, Don Lafferty wrote:

      I second that!  May you all have a great new year.

      Don

      On Fri, Dec 31, 2010 at 8:05 PM, Bob Tyszka <baluncru@...> wrote:

          Wishing you a Happy, Healthy and Safe 2011.

      Bob Tyszka

      Click for California City, California
Forecast

    • Dimitris
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 2, 2011
        I wish happy new year 2011 to you and your family.

        Best regards from Greece
        Dimitris
      • KNHBRIST1
        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 31, 2012
          Thank you for WUHU ! The absolute best PWS software bar none.
          Thanks for another year of improvements.
          Here is looking forward to 2013 and wondering what great enhancements will come to WUHU.
          Message 4 of 16 , Dec 31, 2012
            Thank you Steve. Have New Year to you and yours.

            Likewise to the rest of the WUHU group.

            > Thank you for WUHU ! The absolute best PWS software bar none.
            > Thanks for another year of improvements.
            > Here is looking forward to 2013 and wondering what great enhancements will come to WUHU.
            > Steve

          • Dimitris
            Message 5 of 16 , Jan 1, 2013
              I wish to everyone happy new year 2013
              Thank you Heath another one time for the great software WUHU.

              Best regards from Greece
              Dimitris