Re: [wuhu_software_group] Happy New Year

  • John Liss
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 1, 2011
      Happy New year gang!

      Remember, if you haven't already, time to change your console batteries!
      I do mine Jan 1st and June 1st, regardless if they need it or not.

      -John

      On 12/31/2010 9:15 PM, Don Lafferty wrote: I second that!  May you all have a great new year.

      Don

      On Fri, Dec 31, 2010 at 8:05 PM, Bob Tyszka <baluncru@...> wrote:

          Wishing you a Happy, Healthy and Safe 2011.

      Bob Tyszka

      Click for California City, California
Forecast

    • Don Lafferty

        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 2, 2011
          I wish happy new year 2011 to you and your family.

          Best regards from Greece
          Dimitris
        • KNHBRIST1
          Message 4 of 16 , Dec 31, 2012
            Thank you for WUHU ! The absolute best PWS software bar none.
            Thanks for another year of improvements.
            Here is looking forward to 2013 and wondering what great enhancements will come to WUHU.
            Message 5 of 16 , Dec 31, 2012
              Thank you Steve. Have New Year to you and yours.

              Likewise to the rest of the WUHU group.

              > Thank you for WUHU ! The absolute best PWS software bar none.
              > Thanks for another year of improvements.
              > Here is looking forward to 2013 and wondering what great enhancements will come to WUHU.
              > Steve

            • Dimitris
              Message 6 of 16 , Jan 1, 2013
                I wish to everyone happy new year 2013
                Thank you Heath another one time for the great software WUHU.

                Best regards from Greece
                Dimitris