Re: Hello All....Question about WUHU

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2011
      The Wind Rose is pretty simple, it shows the last 10 minutes of wind readings. The higher the number, the newer the reading. The number of readings depends on the type of console you have.

      The user manual is here:

      http://www.lissproductions.org/wuhu_manual/

      If there is something specific you want to know, this is the place to ask it.