Re: Reset Question- Rainfall Total

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2011
      You must inform the software when you are reseting the rain total. If you are running the latest version, you can hit the rainfall total button on the main screen. This will not only reset the total in the console it in sync the software at the same time.

      Since you have already reset the console but did not sync the software you need to:

      1) Enter tweak screen.
      2) Check Disable all rainfall reporting.
      3) Click Save Settings.
      4) Wait for a new update from Console.
      5) Re-enter Tweak screen.
      6) Un-check disable all rainfall reporting.
      7) Click Save Settings.