downloads

  • essem21748
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2011
      I downloaded WUHU software, but could not open and install. any suggestions?
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2011
        Many applications like Outlook or browsers running can cause the Install.exe to lock up. Check your task manager to see if this is happening.

        Try closing all applications including those in try to figure out which application is causing the conflict.

        In the worst case even some services can cause a conflict. If all else fails, boot in to safe mode then install.

        If you do discover which application or service is causing a conflict, let me know.

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "essem21748" <essemessem@...> wrote:

        > I downloaded WUHU software, but could not open and install. any suggestions?

      • Don Lafferty
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2011
          Also might be helpful to know what operating system you are running.  Windows 7, Vista, XP?