Re: Happy New Year & Thanks

  • KNHBRIST1
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 1, 2011
      Happy 2011 to all!
      Time for a special thanks to WUHU and all that he does for us.
      Steve
    • John Liss
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 1, 2011
        Happy New year gang!

        Remember, if you haven't already, time to change your console batteries!
        I do mine Jan 1st and June 1st, regardless if they need it or not.

        -John

        On 12/31/2010 9:15 PM, Don Lafferty wrote: I second that!  May you all have a great new year.

        Don

        On Fri, Dec 31, 2010 at 8:05 PM, Bob Tyszka <baluncru@...> wrote:

            Wishing you a Happy, Healthy and Safe 2011.

        Bob Tyszka

        Click for California City, California
Forecast

      • Don Lafferty

          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 2, 2011
            I wish happy new year 2011 to you and your family.

            Best regards from Greece
            Dimitris
          • KNHBRIST1
            Message 5 of 16 , Dec 31, 2012
              Thank you for WUHU ! The absolute best PWS software bar none.
              Thanks for another year of improvements.
              Here is looking forward to 2013 and wondering what great enhancements will come to WUHU.
              Message 6 of 16 , Dec 31, 2012
                Thank you Steve. Have New Year to you and yours.

                Likewise to the rest of the WUHU group.

                > Thank you for WUHU ! The absolute best PWS software bar none.
                > Thanks for another year of improvements.
                > Here is looking forward to 2013 and wondering what great enhancements will come to WUHU.
                > Steve

              • Dimitris
                Message 7 of 16 , Jan 1, 2013
                  I wish to everyone happy new year 2013
                  Thank you Heath another one time for the great software WUHU.

                  Best regards from Greece
                  Dimitris