happy new year 2011

  • Christopher J Fasciano
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2010

      Happy 2011 all that already had it like I did 40 minutes ago or you had it hours before me and to those behind me also…to those who don’t celebrate New Years on this day, Happy Saturday or Sunday depending what time zone you are in.  Right now it’s very warm out with all the snow melted already and a pretty good rain storm coming delaying a hockey game at our football stadium on NBC that was to be on at 1PM ET now it’s at 8PM ET.  So with that, I am turning down my lights and sleep.

      Christopher J. Fasciano of North Huntingdon, PA... google KPANORTH4 or DW1399 or awekas, (ask for info on this) for weather now on weatherbug go to travel weather then backyard weather type in Irwin, PA or 15642 zip code and find my name!!!